Yellow, Black, Green, Blue, Red, White Color
|Temperature resistance range||-10~80℃|
Features & Benefits
● Stretchy and conformable for wrapping wires
● Compatible with all standard of cable insulation
● Inhibits corrosion of electrical conductors
● High tensile and mechanical strengths
● In accordance with the requirements of the ROHS1 directive
The full name of PVC electrical tape is PVC electrical insulation tape, which is usually referred to as electrical insulation tape or insulation tape in the industry. It is made of PVC film as the base material and coated with rubber pressure sensitive adhesive.
Our LINTAPE's PVC electrical tape has high insulation, high viscosity, flexibility and corrosion resistance. It is used for wire winding and insulation, winding, fixing and repairing of electronic parts and resistance parts. It can also be used for bonding, fixing, splicing, repair and packaging in the industry, meeting RoHS requirements.
According to the difference of product performance, it can be divided into excellent electrical tape and general electrical tape;
According to the product color, there are red, yellow, blue, white, green, black, purple, orange and other colors, which can be used for insulation and phase color identification in various occasions.
Polyvinyl chloride film (PVC film) has the characteristics of
good electrical insulation,
high voltage resistance,
high temperature resistance,
acid and alkali resistance,
strong shrinkage elasticity,
easy to tear and to roll.
Rubber pressure-sensitive adhesive has initial viscosity and bonding strength, which is suitable for the insulation winding of all kinds of wires and cables. At the same time, it has such properties as mechanical protection, acid and alkali resistance, weather resistance, etc.
1. Main insulation for all wire and cable joints with voltage class of 600V and temperature between -10~80℃.
2. It is used for electrical insulation of buses with voltage level below 600V and sheath protection of high-voltage and low-voltage cables.
3. Joint protection and repair for sheath of high voltage cable.
4. For binding wires and cables.